Ms. Waleska Bonifacio
Pupil Path INformation for Parents
Dear Parents or Guardians:
We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "PupilPath.com" website to bring you
immediate information regarding your child's education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together
to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our
students get the most out of their education.
you are a parent or "Student Register" if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only)
- Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child's school (Parents, Students)
- Your child's OSIS # (9 digit # which appears below) (Parents, Students)
- Your child's date of birth (Parents, Students)
- The registration code (appears below) (Parents, Students)
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your
password. You can also download PupilPath.com to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App
Store. Download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress.
If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact your Parent Coordinator.
Parent Association Meeting Dates
Hello Parents, I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the dates and time for the Parent Association Meetings I will be holding during the new 2018 - 2019 School Year at our school, School for Excellence. During these times I will share lots of important information that will benefit you and your children. Furthermore, I will like to invite each one to all the events that will occur during these meetings. The time for each meeting is from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. These are the following dates:
- September 24, 2018
- October 22, 2018
- November 26, 2018
- December 17, 2018
- January 14, 2019
- February 25, 2019
- March 18, 2019
- April 15, 2019
- May 20, 2019
- June 17, 2019
Bell Schedule for Our school
I would like to share the bell schedule for our school so taht you a better understand on why teachers may say your children are late for class. Please note this down. Any questions you can always contact me.
1st Period 8:10 - 9:00
2nd Period 9:02 - 9:52
3rd Period 9:54 - 10:44
4th Period 10:46 - 11:24 ( 10th Grade Lunch)
5th Period 11:26 - 12:06
6th Period 12:06 - 12:46
7th Period 12:48 - 1:38
8th Period 1:40 - 2:30
Parent involvement Videos of Encouragement
Parent Teacher Conference Dates and Time
We are having our last Parent Teacher Conference on May 9,2019 from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. Please make your way in as this will help you get a better understanding on everything your child will need for the last days of the school year.