Important Notice Regarding COVID-19
If you would like a copy of this letter, please click on the link below.
SFE - S.C.H.O.L.A.R. Values & Expectations
As an SFE S.C.H.O.L.A.R., I will…
- Show up every day, on time, because I value my education and what opportunities it will bring to my life.
- Commit to my learning by bringing necessary materials and tools for success for every class, every day.
- Honor myself and my school community by being a peacekeeper and upstander, following rules and expectations that maintain safety for all.
- overcome obstacles and challenges by maintaining a growth mindset, pushing past my limits to achieve, both academically and socially.
- lead by example, serving as a positive role model for those around me with my words, actions, and behaviors, in and outside of the school community.
- advocate for myself and my fellow students by being an active participant in my school community, demonstrating school pride.
- rise above difficult situations by getting support when I need it, lifting up others when they need it.
SFE Scholars: Show up, Commit, Honor, Overcome, Lead, Advocate, Rise
Remote Learning Schedules
The School For Excellence in keeping with its educational mission is providing our scholars with the ability to continue their quest for knowledge by providing them with the grade based academic schedules for remote learning from home.
Students, please click on the link for your corresponding grade below.
9th Grade Remote Learning Schedule
10th Grade Remote Learning Schedule
11th Grade Remote Learning Schedule
12th Grade Remote Learning Schedule
Montefiore School Health Program
The School For Excellence, in partnership with the Montefiore School Health Program, has a comprehensive health center that is different from the schools' nurse's office. The health center provides students with the emergency care and first aid for minor injuries; physical exams for school, sports or working papers, confidential counseling & stress reduction, immunizations, asthma care, nutritional counseling, preventive dental services and more.
To enroll your child in the health center, please download and complete the forms, and provide the following:
All information is kept confidential
- Parental/Guardian Consent Form
- Basic Health History Form
- Include a copy of your child's immunization record
- Include a copy of insurance information
Dave & Buster's Field Trip
Exciting Things are Happning at SFE
NYCFC College Night 2019
On September 25th, 11th and 12th graders were given the opportunity to bring a loved one to NYCFC's College Night at the historic Yankee Stadium. Students were able to meet and greet representatives from a variety of colleges and then enjoy NYCFC's final home game against Atlanta. The excitement was palpable as NYCFC beat out their rival with a score of 4-1!